Thursday 29 January 2009

Brigadeiro Chocolate Fudge Balls

I got this recipe from the GULF NEWS COOKERY BOOK and thought of giving it a shot as it was too easy to prepare and required just three ingredients which were already there in my pantry. I think it’s rather a kid’s recipe. But I and my mom couldn’t stop munching them :)

Ingredients: (Serves 6 )
1 can condensed milk
15 gm/ 1 tbsp butter
50 gm/ 3 tbsp cocoa powder
For covering:
Granulated chocolate, cocoa powder or desiccated coconut.
Preparation:
1. Mix the condensed milk, butter and cocoa powder in a non-stick pan.
2. Cook on a medium heat, mixing vigorously until the mixture thickens (it should be quite stiff)
3. Let the mixture cool completely and then make golf ball-sized balls (grease your palms with butter in order to form balls without sticking to your palms).
4. Roll the balls on granulated chocolate, dessicated coconut or dust with cocoa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there! such an easy and tasty recipe this is. I made and we all just loved it especially my 2 year old son,thanx a lot for sharing this. Nasi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...