1 packet – Strawberry/Raspberry Jelly Pudding Mix
1/2 tin condensed milk
170 gm chilled cream
1. Prepare jelly as per packet instruction. i.e. Empty the sachet into a large bowl and add 1 cup of boiling water. Stir well until all jelly crystals are dissolved. Add another cup of normal water,mix well and keep in freezer until the jelly starts to set from sides.
2. Take it out from freezer and beat well with a wire whisk until it is frothy.
3. Add ½ a tin condensed milk and mix very well.
4. Add the chilled cream (whipped) and mix well until well combined.
5. Serve in a clear dish and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
6. Garnish with fruits and whipped cream or mint leaves.