We then set off for London and I started nibbling on chocolate very slowly like a toothless child. When I had around four of them, SEK grabbed the bag and kept it in his hand. And after sometime he slept off with the bag of chocolate loosely held in his hand. I slowly started twisting my two fingers into the bag to get hold on another piece and started munching it. Later when SEK was in deep sleep, I took the bag from him slowly and kept on munching the whole journey. SEK had completely forgotten about the chocolates by then. When we reached home, SEK asked me, “Where is the chocolate bag?”. I replied by saying “You had taken it from the train and you dint give it back” and I just smiled. SEK out of astonishment asked me “You ate them all, didn’t you?!....Yes, I had a bag of chocolates in half a day. After that day, I purposely avoid getting them. I find it that addictive!
75 gm Milk chocolate
10-15 brazil nuts.
1. Break chocolate into small pieces. Microwave them for few seconds until the chocolate is completely melted. This doesn’t take very long. But if kept for longer time, chocolate will get burnt. Chocolate can also be melted by Bain Marie method.
2. Add Brazil nuts to this chocolate one at a time and roll over until all sides are coated with chocolate. Pick it up with a fork and place it on a baking paper. Continue with the rest of the nuts and pour the remaining melted chocolate on the nuts slowly.
3. Place the chocolates in freezer for around 10 minutes or until the chocolate is completely set. Peel off the chocolates from the baking paper and Start munching.
1. If you are using dark chocolate add 1 tbs of icing sugar along with chocolate while melting it.
2. If you dont have baking paper, lighly oil an aluminium foil and place chocolates on them.